Sing And Dance The Wild Woman’s Song
There she was standing barefoot on the shore of all that would be. And the earth whispered her name, and she had faith. She was ready. She wanted to show the world how to love, how to open up and how to embrace each other. She was ready to be the change – Wild Woman Sisterhood
Be an original Wild Woman – Shake off whatever is holding you back. Say to yourself:
- I want to be your friend.
- I no longer want to deny that I am beautiful just as I am.
- I am cast in iron, strong and never brittle.
- I am clothed in gold, a wealth beyond measure.
- I am a wise old soul, with the wisdom of thousands of years.
- I am not defined by limitations, and boundaries do not limit my life.
- I no longer apologize for my wildness.
- I don’t need to be rescued; I have my own sword.
Which one applies to you the most?
- Like the phoenix I have risen from the fire again and again through countless transformations.
- I rise to dance with the wind.
- I am a passionate wild soul, gathering the possibilities to my breast and flinging them to the four cosmic winds.
- I dance in expectation of what magic they will fling back into my life.
“Strong women aren’t simply born. We are forged through the challenges of life. With each challenge we grow mentally and emotionally. We move forward with our head held high and a strength that cannot be denied. A woman who’s been through the storm and survived. We are Warriors” – Attitude to Inspiration
There are times in your life when you hear unkind words that have been said about you; when you get those looks of judgment from others as you walk by. When that someone you thought would be your “happy ever after” leaves you. When you had to leave what you loved and move on because that love wasn’t healthy for you. You lost a job or a best friend. So many things that you have to shake loose from your soul and shake it off.
All of these situations require you to love yourself enough, that you remain centered. That you focus your energy, not on looking backwards and fighting to keep the same old way of life, but on building a new life. That you shake off the hurt, the disappointment, the feeling of abandonment or betrayal. That you forgive yourself for where you failed and forgive others for not living up to your expectations.
Be the woman who is not afraid to take risks. Not afraid to take that leap of faith across the chasm. Who would rather burst her heart with a wild song, than water down her life in fear of being left.
There is no competition among wild women. They are too damn wild to be caught in the tiny space of envy. Instead, they dance together and allow good to flow abundantly to them – Wild Woman Sisterhood
Wild women don’t allow themselves to be defined by words that simply define their looks. Their soul refuses definitions based on their hair, face, body, the way they dress.
They let loose their fiery hearts and release their wicked brains. To live life loud at full volume. To sing off-key, be brazen and boundless. To free themselves of the restrictions of being a “quiet good girl” and instead to live a fully passionate life. They listen to the drumbeats, and dance to their own rhythm.
AND each time she dances, she heals the broken bits of the worlds soul. She dances in the circle, where all are equal. No one is above or below you, but beside you as a sister. The circle is the symbol of unity, of sisterhood. The dance will shift, change and like the waves it will surge to the shore and then retreat to surge again. Ever shifting and changing it remains wild and free.
“Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them” – Carrie Bradshaw
- Decide that your life is yours alone, and celebrate it.
- Shake off the apologies, the excuses, the blame.
- Realize that in order to shine, sparkle and glitter, sometimes you need to cut out the parts that don’t belong, and shine the parts that do.
- Let the lightning crackle and the moonlight shine on who you are.
- Take the path that is only yours, that no one else sees.
- The voice of your soul has been calling you. Trust it. Feed it. Grow it, so that it becomes an echo through the mountains guiding you to your highest destiny.