The Top 10 Ways People Give Away Their Power
When I read this today, I thought I am printing this and sharing it with everyone, because on a daily basis, I find myself doing at least one, if not more of these. I love reminders, because they shift and shake up my mind, my mental attitude, and strip these foggy illusions back out of my brain. Once you are aware, you can clear the fog out and make a different choice.
How many of these do you see that happened to you in the past week? And what are you going to do about it?
“Here are the top 10 ways people give away their power:
1. Asking others what they should do.
2. Thinking God decides who gets what.
3. Worrying about how their dream will come true.
4. Thinking they have dues to pay.
5. Attaching to unimportant details and outcomes.
6. Believing in soul mates.
7. Thinking karma or spiritual contracts are absolute.
8. Fear of anything, especially falling in love.
9. Waiting for their ducks to line up before acting.
10. Choosing to be unhappy.
Understand the truth, little bird, and you will soar.
Caw-caw, The Universe”