From Simple Truths, about time:
1) Nobody can manage time. But you can manage things that take up your time.
2) Time is expensive. 80% of our day is spent on things or people that only bring us 2% of our results.
3) Time is perishable. It cannot be saved for later use.
4) Time is measurable. Everybody has the same amount. It is not how much time you have; it is how much you use.
5) Time is irreplaceable. We never make back time once it is gone.
6) You have enough time for anything in the world, if it ranks high enough among your priorities